Photo via: melissadark.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Reusable Swiffer Cover FREE Crochet Pattern | candleinthenight.com I think she used cotton yarn. All she says is worsted weight. GRR
- How to make a tablet cover in 10 minutes | from Keeping It Real — Easy basic sewing project. You could customize it to fit any device.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Gorgeous stripe and floral wreath that is incredibly easy to make and makes a bold statement in any room. Simple instructions to follow.
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- I may have to try this. I dont know where I would use it, but its very pretty and fun.
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps