Photo via: jimmy-wood.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Big bold heart, red Valentines Day wreath. More DIY wreath ideas on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- 4 big granny squares that you assemble together, 4 strings to put at the top corners to attach them on the shoulders and you will be the prettiest witch of this coming Halloween!!!
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- Need a new treat for your pup? Try these four ingredient peanut butter banana grain free dog treats!
- dog crate cover
- Easy DIY Craft your dog into a mosaic dog tile!
- make your dog a personalized place mat with a few supplies from @target ! @eyecandycreate handlettering ad 1stoppetshop dogcraft
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process