Photo via: lowes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- This is one of the best plans and explanations Ive EVER come across! A lot of reading, but the final product is well worth it. Thanks! streamlinedworkbench_3
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Things Ive Made From Things Ive Pinned: Diy Woven Wall Hanging.
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- There is a CRUCIAL TRICK to painting Ikea furniture that is laminate! Ive tried painting Billy bookcases before and it was an epic fail, but this looks like it works. YAY!
- EASY Inexpensive Do it Yourself Ways to Organize and Decorate your Bathroom and Vanity -The BEST DIY Space Saving Projects and Organizing Ideas on a DIY Budget – Dreaming in DIY
- A visual guide to the layout and placement of drywall sheets.: Drywall Layout: Places to Sand