Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Spring and Summer Wildflower, Hydrangea, and Chevron Burlap Wreath With White Monogram, Spring Hydrangea Wreath. Year Round Wreath by AnnabelleEveDesigns on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/174815881/spring-and-summer-wildflower-hydrangea
- Fall Monogram Grapevine Wreath with Burlap. Fall Wreath. Autumn Wreath. Summer Wreath. Housewarming, Wedding, Mothers Day. Monogram Wreath.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Summer Wreath. Monogram Wreath Hydrangea by SimplySundayShop More
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Custom string art laurel leaf monogram sign by Blossomingburlap on etsy
- Monogrammed/Door Decor/Wedding Gift/Distressed/Rustic/Dorm Decor/Plaque/Door Hanger/Wooden Sign/Initial/Mothers Day Gift/Staggered Square by LnLWoodworks on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/266431656/monogrammeddoor-decorwedding
- String art antlers by TrashyAshleys on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/229618221/string-art-antlers
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.