Photo via: crochetagain.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a long time, when prints were hung on the wall, they were framed and placed like the traditional square or rectangle they were. But it’s 2017, and this is Mr. Kate, where Creative Weirdos rule the land and traditional just means “hasn’t been redefined yet.” After hanging this agave print on its side and […]
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- The Best Coffee Filter Crafts for Kids – These are so cute! I love all of these crafts for kids! Theres so much you can do with coffee filters!
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- Now here you can see an item which can be used for the decoration as well as for playing. This idea is great for the boys and the color combination is looking graceful. The pallets are attached without reshaping them much, so it is easy to create.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…