Photo via: fiberartsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to dye yarn in your slow cooker- this is a great technique for Dharma and Jacquard Acid Dyes!
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Crochet for Beginners – a collection of basic tutorials and easy projects to get you started with learning to crochet
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- Learn how to make your own floral bath salts with Himalayan pink salt, epsom salts, and dried flowers like rose, hibiscus, and calendula for the ultimate in self-care. Package them in a DIY dip dye canvas pouch and they are a great gift for Valentines Da
- If you can thread a bobbin with ease, hand sew a perfect hem, and embroider elaborate designs, the world is your oyster and if you dream it, you can make it. However, if you are not quite as handicraftily skilled but still want to outfit your home with fabulous pillows, dramatic draperies, custom lampshades, and beautiful bedding, these 50 projects are for you.
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- No Knit Yarn Crafts for Home Decor. Check out these lovely DIY yarn crafts for around your home. Perfect for using up that yarn stash!
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- FIBER FEATHER DREAMCATCHER – A Fun Boho DIY Everyone Can Make! Learn how to craft this easy project with Studio Knit. via @StudioKnit