Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gather here rustic/farmhouse custom stencil shown in many versatile ways. Greet your family, your guests, your party. This stencil can create one-of-a-kind home decor and gift ideas all year round. Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Kristin Nicholas Designs: Felted Market Bag with Leather Handles
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Gift Bag – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern by Melissa Mortenson; makes a cute weekend bag and can be made with leather straps or sewn purse handles. Would be a cute DIY summer travel bag.
- Ravelry: Felted Artesian Tote pattern by Jean Lampe felted icord in-the-round stranded stripes-colorwork-Imperial Yarn Columbia Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ? Gauge 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Reverse Stockinette Needle size US 10 – 6.0 mm Hook size 6.0 mm (J) Sizes available Before felting – 10” (25.5 cm) in length, slightly stretched. 14” (35.5 cm) circumference. After felting – 9 1/2” (24 cm) in length. 12” (30.5 cm) in circumference
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- DIY goody bags I made for a pirate birthday party. Lunch bag, sharpie, and top edge is lightly burned.
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.