Photo via: extremecouponingmom.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Sprout Robot – This is so AWESOME!! You put in your zip code, and it tells you what plants you should be planting now. You can even look ahead a few months to plan out your garden!
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- Handmade home decor is always a great way to refresh the look of your space. Check out this DIY Home Fabric Update and see how you can use Jo-Ann crafting essentials to transform your outdoor patio.
- Life Hacks That Will Help You Survive This Winter : pool noodles prop up your boots!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- No Knit Yarn Crafts for Home Decor. Check out these lovely DIY yarn crafts for around your home. Perfect for using up that yarn stash!
- Love sharks? Cant get enough of Shark Week? Check out these fun paper shark crafts and party ideas!
- Make a rolling island for your kitchen. Introducing an island to your cook-space can create the utility and style to bring your crafty kitchen to the next level. Check out our how to video and detailed instructions.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- How To Plan a DIY Coffee House that your friends will LOVE!