Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- Learn how to make your own elegant and beautiful spiral chain bracelet with this simple DIY tutorial. It makes a beautiful gift idea for that special woman in your life!
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- Carve your own stamp from a drawing or print out to create a beautiful envelope address or return label. Link to book with tutorial for making your own diy stamps! bird ink packaging
- 10 Beautiful Beaches Hidden In California
- Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! . Making pom poms in BULK – I am so greatful to this blogger (Anne) for putting up such a helpful and detailed (awesome photos) tutorial. . by flax & twine: Making Pompoms in Bulk
- Resultado de imagem para table shelf fitting
- DIY Cedar Ladder Planter for under $20! – Beginner Tutorial and Plans from Ana White
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- DIY Ideas: DIY Tutorial Summer Air Plant Wreath for Weddings and Cocktail Parties by A Fabulous Fete for Oh So Beautiful Paper
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful