Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Bring a little of that beach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- Part one: Learn how to build a DIY 9-drawer dresser with free design plans and a step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!