Photo via: oneartsymama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- Free Hand Lettering Practice Sheets: 9 Styles! Download all 9 styles and get your lettering practice on! Includes pen recommendations for each style. | dawnnicoledesigns.com
- Hand Lettering
- Hand Lettering: Underline Flourishing and Free Practice Sheets
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Gold glitter bathroom set. One pint jar hand by TrulySouthernDecor, $20.00
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- DIY Chalkboard Art – Perfect chalkboard lettering technique, perfect every time.
- Crochet for Beginners – a collection of basic tutorials and easy projects to get you started with learning to crochet
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- DIY Heat Packs – Mary Martha Mama- DIY Hot Cold Packs Tutorial- How to make hot and cold rice packs AD WhatMattersToU