Photo via: darthvanek.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- I know the task to organize paper clutter seems like a daunting task but I promise you, its not. It also doesnt have to take you a long time and Ill show you
- Employee appreciation ideas – (not originally my idea but) love an easy, inexpensive way to let someone know theyre appreciated.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- Tell me what you think of this? It’s Not Baseball Season without BODYARMOR! Switch2BODYARMOR BringIt http://www.lynchburgtnmama.com/not-baseball-season-without-bodyarmor/?utm_campaign=crowdfire&utm_content=crowdfire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!