Photo via: crazylittleprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- DIY Sweater Hat, Glove, & Scarf | Upcycle | Restyle | JenuineMom.com – in case of felting, reuse/upcycle
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- free crochet pattern teddy bear hoodie crochet hat free pattern by jennyandteddy
- SALE Sensory Baby Book Toy Sewing PDF Pattern Quiet Book
- Ravelry: Baby Scarf pattern by liesl gibson I made this one for my nephew and niece. Its very easy and cute..thank you for sharing this pattern.
- Crochet Baby Moccasins Pattern — Megmade with Love
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- Adorable free pattern for a girls flutter sleeve dress or top! Free PDF sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This easy to sew tunic pattern only has two pieces and is free in womens size L! Quick, easy sewing tutorial, perfect for spring.
- A basic Macrame pattern, click for the link. I like the tutorial being in different colors, its easy to follow.