Photo via: naturestruthproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- Honey Whipped Body Butter Recipe This is an easy homemade beauty product recipe made with essential oils and organic beauty supplies. Easy to follow recipe. Use grapefruit essential oils or your favorite oils. Grab the recipe at DearCreatives.com
- Life is Better in Flip Flops Summer Printable. Welcome summer with this free printable that speaks the truth! Yay for flip flop weather!
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- How fitting to commemorate the start of 2017 by diving into Greenery wedding ideas inspired by Pantone Color of the Year. A color that is refreshing and revitalizing.
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Butterflies, flowers, and fairy princesses were the theme for 4-year-old Lynlee’s birthday! Crafty mama Shera made almost everything herself, creating a girlie, glittery party full of pink and purple. I love this sweet photo that Shera took of Lynlee’s invitation! : ) Lynlee and her …
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!