Photo via: artycraftykids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arty Crafty Kids | Art | Kandinsky Inspired Rock Art | A fun interpretation of Kandinskys famous conecentric circles. A great way for kids to learn about famous artists and create their own colouful nature art with rocks.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue and paint create these one of a kind garden rock caterpillars.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Lolly Stick Values | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Use colourful bundles of lolly sticks to help children learn about the concept of number values with this fun yet easy-to-create game. Each bundle of lolly sticks represents a number value (tens) and children need to select the right number of bundles to match the number on each card
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Van Gogh inspired fork scrape painted The Starry Night . Art and painting projects for kids. Famous artist inspired arts and crafts
- HEART SUNCATCHER MOSAICS for kids look gorgeous! Window art thats pretty, colourful and easily adaptable for kids of all ages. Fun for Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Summer.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/