Photo via: annreneelighter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hollys Arts and Crafts Corner: Craft Project: Alcohol Ink Tiles Part 1: Experimenting with Alcohol Inks
- Lovinglf Designs: Spraying Homemade Alcohol Ink onto Fabric
- Stamped alcohol ink upcycled tile coasters. A quick and easy tutorial that makes a great gift.
- We’re making DIY Fired Ink Art and you’ll be blown away at how cool these turn out. I had no idea what I was doing and they ended up being beautiful so have no fear, beginners!
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Sea glass chimes. http://www.completely-coastal.com/2011/08/making-wind-chimes-with-shells-beach.html
- Gallery.ru / Фото 80 – Cross Stitch By the Sea – irislena
- Turtle canvas made by Kristina Gavigan- painted canvas with real sand added then turtle made out of glittered shell and sea glass pieces