Photo via: helpfvl.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- I like the tempo wave although not sure what the difference is between that and the single pleat
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It�s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- We’re making DIY Fired Ink Art and you’ll be blown away at how cool these turn out. I had no idea what I was doing and they ended up being beautiful so have no fear, beginners!
- The creative craft lovers are all over the world and we know it due to which we never forget to add the ideas to create crafts with wooden pallets, you can see garden art craft with pallets here and it is easy to copy.
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- What better way to prepare for warmer weather than create a few DIY Projects? As the weather is getting warmer it is time to think about our fashion this spring and summer. So pull out last years clothing and give them some new life!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …