Photo via: thehypertufagardener.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- Plant grass seeds with potting mix in a flat container and in just a couple of weeks you’ll have a grass bed worthy of Simba himself! Grow a couple in rotation so you can swap them over when one wears out.
- MODERN, LARGE macrame plant hanger. For a really big pot – diameter 20-25 cm (7,9 – 9,8) Total length: 130 cm (51,2) (Please note – plant and pot not included in the offer). 100% handmade We ship WORLDWIDE! Shipping to Europe normally takes 5-8 working days, to US, Canada – 7-15 working days. Thank you for visiting MOX macrame. To see other my plant hanger click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOXmacrame?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18990181
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Hypertufa pots made of plastic storage containers. Before the concrete sets, poke a drainage hole. Hypertufa How-To: http://www.bhg.com/gardening/container/plans-ideas/make-a-hypertufa-trough/ More
- Technique: How to Age Galvanized Metal! Such a great method for antiquing new metal to make it look old!
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!