Photo via: teach-me-mommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can mak
- Footprint Keepsake for Valentines Day – this is an easy salt dough footprint keepsake that will delight family! Easy and fun to make.
- Make their back to school breakfast extra special with this apple plate via Spaceships and Laser Beams
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Use your child’s fingerprints and paint to make a useful keepsake Father’s Day mug. This simple but adorable fingerprint Daddy & Me mug says it all! Great for Father’s Day or a birthday and perfect for taking to the office.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Vintage Journal Printable Designs to make your own keepsake vintage shabby chic paper journal // Printables // DIY // Crafty // Bookbinding
- Make these playful luggage and backpack tags for summer camp, family vacation, or even back-to-school!
- How to Make a Mini Photo Album – ColoradoMoms.com
- Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Make a Concrete Planter