Photo via: bztees2go.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- American Flag String Art that I made to get in the Fourth of July spirit. Happy Independence Day!!
- Dress up store bought ice cream sandwiches with red, white and blue sprinkles + more 4th of July dessert hacks!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- A Red, White, and Blue Wreath for Every Style
- Red White and Blue Clothespin Wreath
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Red, white, and blue Wreath idea!
- Add some red, white, and blue to your Independence Day with this easy and fun kid craft cupcake liner fireworks craft. As added bonus, it offers a great opportunity for scissor practice.
- An old piece of corrugated tin painted to look like an American flag.
- This $2 Shabby Chic American Flag Wreath will look excellent on your door this summer! Its perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.