Photo via: sustainmycrafthabit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A dated table lamp gets a fresh nautical makeover with a new lampshade and coat of metallic paint. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial for this DIY home decor upcycling idea.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!