Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- A Dozen DIY Art Projects to Brighten Up Your Bedroom | Art is one of those things that has the power to completely transform a room — and even more so when its a unique, one-of-a-kind piece you make yourself. Here are a dozen projects that are sure to get your creative juices flowing, and put you on a path to your best bedroom yet.
- This DIY pen roll case is the perfect way to hold all your favorite pens in one place. Its perfect for back to school for your kids, or to have in a home office to keep the pens in one place. PilotYourLife ad
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- How I built my L-shaped DIY Outdoor Bench for $130, awarded 2nd place in the IG Builders Challenge, season 3
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- In a crafty mood? Check out this collection of 500+ DIY Projects! There are so many fun ideas to get your creative juices flowing—like homemade wreaths, jewelry, desserts, and organizational baskets.
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …