Photo via: myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love these DIY wedding favors! Use air dry clay to make these rustic love bird wedding favors. This video tutorial will show you how.
- Diy Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls DIY
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Tequila bottle_Beta Fish Tank I would remove the labels
- Free pattern for crochet fish scrubbie washcloths. Wouldnt this make great housewarming gifts? | www.1dogwoof.com
- Cute Seashell Fish – a simple craft that is fun for kids of all ages. Great for teachers who cover ocean or sea animal units.
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Chalk painted and stenciled tile fireplace – Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- A DIY stenciled and painted outdoor rug on a deck using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric– forget the stenciled fabric. cheap but nice feeling fabric with a decent print is fine for me!