Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Knitting Pattern 60140AD Felted Tote : Lion Brand Yarn Company
- Kristin Nicholas Designs: Felted Market Bag with Leather Handles
- Beginner Felted Bag, shown here made in www.elann.com/commerce.web/product.aspx?catID=&id=118556 Peruvian Highland Wool, by Raveler, jennlikestoknit.
- Ravelry: Felted Artesian Tote pattern by Jean Lampe felted icord in-the-round stranded stripes-colorwork-Imperial Yarn Columbia Yarn weight Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ? Gauge 16 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Reverse Stockinette Needle size US 10 – 6.0 mm Hook size 6.0 mm (J) Sizes available Before felting – 10” (25.5 cm) in length, slightly stretched. 14” (35.5 cm) circumference. After felting – 9 1/2” (24 cm) in length. 12” (30.5 cm) in circumference
- Adorable cross-stitch skeleton project
- Use some coasters and paint to create your own adorable Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ornaments!
- Adorable pretend donuts made from socks! A quick and easy craft that doubles as a cute decoration or a fun toy for kids.
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- The best crafts are both functional and adorable, and these fit the bill! Check out this tutorial on how to make fabric flip flops for under $5!
- Adorable No-Sew Sock Penguin Craft
- At the end of the day, everyone needs love — and this adorable wall art by @mycre8tivedays. Add your own inscription and choose your favorite Minwax® colors to personalize this hearty design. ValentinesDay
- 18 Adorable Free Party Fonts