Photo via: homedesigninspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse kitchens and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.
- Fixer Upper: A Craftsman Remodel for Coffeehouse Owners | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Great ideas on just HOW to display farmhouse style botanical prints. And a great roundup of where to find them! Fixer Upper, Free Printables, Botanical Art
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- A Dozen Fixer Upper Style Ideas for Outside | Yesterday On Tuesday
- As seen on HGTVs Fixer Upper, Thursdays at 11/10c–> http://hg.tv/10t15
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.