Photo via: sipbitego.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- I love how simple this DIY Heart Barrette tutorial is! Takes no more than 10 minutes! socozyattarget targetstyle IC AD
- These DIY whiteboards are ridiculously easy to make. It takes less than five dollars and five minutes for each one! Such a pretty and EASY little project!
- So cute and really so much easier to make than you’d think. Simply pop stick into OREO Cookies, dip in melted candy coating. Pop in fridge to set and decorate with icing. A summer homerun!
- How to make Paint Scrape Art – fun and simple DIY art project idea
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- How to make paint scrape art notecards. Fun and simple DIY art project idea for kids.
- FIBER FEATHER DREAMCATCHER – A Fun Boho DIY Everyone Can Make! Learn how to craft this easy project with Studio Knit. via @StudioKnit
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂