Photo via: alexandradesignfinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- Turn Wire Baskets into Garden Globe Lights with this hack. This and more inspiring backyard ideas for your midsummer night patio on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- This might be an easy practical lighting solution kim! Steve could line the driveway with a couple poles on each side, string lights and it would be pretty and help people see where their walking
- This DIY paper cone makes a great snack holder. It is made with just one supply and a few seconds of time!
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.