Photo via: atypicalenglishhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Typical English Home: Free Movie Fonts
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Im scowling. Lucky for you that you cant see it! Following on from my last post re: my classic English saddle, I went ahead and added on…
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- This DIY Glass + Mirror Cleaning Spray is my most used DIY Cleaner. It uses rubbing alcohol which allows it to dry quickly to a streak-free shine!
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.