Photo via: cuttingforbusiness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pack N Go Kitchen – DIY Toy Stove made with Silhouette Cameo – Tutorial + FREE SVG and Studio Cut Files!
- Cricut Explore Air 2- getting started- die cut- machine- cutting- crafts- paper crafts- Cricut- how to use
- These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
- So all this excitement for Fantastic Beasts is coming out in DIY Shirts for our movie date. I love using heat transfer vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. You can get such detailed designs without a lot of work.
- The Vintage Pattern Files: Blouse – free sewing pattern
- Everything I wish I would have known when I got my Silhouette machine! Silhouette 101: Simple Step by Step Tutorials to make Learning Your Silhouette CAMEO Easy
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- Silhouette Boot Camp Lesson 1: File Types to use with your Silhouette CAMEO. Join in for over 20 lessons on the Silhouette Studio software. Perfect for beginners or those who just want to learn to use their machines better!
- Vintage Fourth of July Glitter Star Truck Pillow – Craft
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- Advice for New Cricut Explore Owners
- Convert any JPG or PNG image into a Silhouette cut file! Easy tutorial! | simplykierste.com