Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red White and Blue Clothespin Wreath
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Red, white, and blue Wreath idea!
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Add some red, white, and blue to your Independence Day with this easy and fun kid craft cupcake liner fireworks craft. As added bonus, it offers a great opportunity for scissor practice.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- American flag made of baseballs. 35 blue balls, 125 white balls, and 100 red balls.
- Dress up store bought ice cream sandwiches with red, white and blue sprinkles + more 4th of July dessert hacks!
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Thin Red Line Firefighter Tactical Stocking
- Add a bright and colorful touch to your living room decoration with these lovely DIY Easy Red and White Christmas Pillows
- Challenge your loved ones to a game of Xs and Os this Valentines Day with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in Linen White and Serenity Blue! Get the look at rustoleum.com.