Photo via: bluehousejoys.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- Get thrift store candle holders and paint in coordinating colors with chalk paint! Super easy home decor solution using @waverlyhome Inspirations Chalk @walmart plaidcrafts
- How to Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk Kids Will Love, Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint, Perfect Summer Activities for Kids, Makes a great Gift Idea, Pre-teen Craft
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- A dated table lamp gets a fresh nautical makeover with a new lampshade and coat of metallic paint. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial for this DIY home decor upcycling idea.
- Video series from Blue House Joys with helpful tips and techniques for sewing with knit fabric. Visit http://bluehousejoys.com for more inspiration!
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- A Heart Shaped Gallery Wall using cheap frames from walmart. Quick and easy transformation- great statement for a cheap price!
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!