Photo via: pinkwhen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Looking for something a little different for window treatments? Learn how to make no sew chabby chic swag (or valance) – it’s quick, easy, and very fun to do! Read More » afarmgirlinthemaking.com
- This is a quick easy hem for curtains without sewing or even taking them down. This project takes no time at all and has no clean up!
- Prepare your child for back to school with this simple pencil and art supplies cup. This craft will come together quick and easy with basic supplies!
- This easy to sew tunic pattern only has two pieces and is free in womens size L! Quick, easy sewing tutorial, perfect for spring.
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe Family Favorite – No chopping, dicing or waiting required. Ready in 15 minutes start to finish! SO yummy, quick, simple and perfect for 4th of July picnics, holiday potlucks, summer dinner parties and family barbecues by Dreaming in DIY
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY
- This easy and fun Tissue Paper and Paper Plate Turtle craft includes a free printable template, making it perfect for home, school, daycare, or camp. via @https://www.pinterest.com/fireflymudpie/
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Dyeing bed linens to give them a fresh look and new life is quick and simple, so dont throw your old ones out because theyre dingy – give them a new life!