Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How-to vamp up a dull chest of drawers with copper handles, making it look seriously kick-ass by Interior Stylist Maxine Brady from WeLoveHomeBlog
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- This wooden Chanderlier is beautiful, elegant and simple to assemble. This chandelier is made by combining the hexagonal shaped wooden blocks into a flower structure. The dip-lights inserted in the base gives opportunity for a well-lit room. It is modern, smart and goes with the interior based on geometric shapes.
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Resultado de imagem para table shelf fitting
- Skull with some pearl embellishment. Could be nice for a shabby chic interior, but not quite sparkly enough for my taste.
- Fold your clothes perfectly every time with the DIY folding board
- Agave, Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam
- Pimpelwit styling : plywood – furniture ideas – wardrobe – interior inspiration
- Easy RV Remodeling Makeover with instructions to remodel RV interior, paint RV walls, paint 2 tone kitchen cabinets! LOVE!!
- Coasters! Cool idea! Ive seen this done with black and white photos…with the photo transferred directly onto the tile. Make sure to SEAL it…5 coats of Krylon Acrylic Clear Coat..worked perfectly!
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.