Photo via: meandmybigideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Week by week school lunch ideas from a mom of 4.
- The perfect gifts for the planner addicts in your life! These gifts will bring a smile, and maybe even a squeal of joy, on Christmas!
- Why is it that the last few weeks of pregnancy move in S-L-O-W motion?! Honestly, I feel like this pregnancy has gone by really fast. The whole time, I kept thinking “wow! I’m really th…
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- All of this snow and being cooped up while we install new carpet has me longing for sunshine, warmer weather, and playing outdoors! But, for now, lets at least enjoy these adorable and happy fonts I p
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Screwing together the funky part of a fence, reusing glass doors from a greenhouse, Jose and Tito, with Rosie helping in foreground, Broadview duplex, Seattle, Washington, USA | by Wonderlane
- If you love the look of book pages in mixed media projects, then you are going to love 26 Book Page Crafts + Free Faux Vintage Printable Book Pages!
- Flower Wreaths DIY. Thankfully, weve been getting a lot of rain in our area, so our garden has been in full bloom this spring. I decided to take advantage of the lushness to create a flower wreaths — just in time for Mothers Day! kids. easy. crafts. DIY. fun. projects. preschool. happy. brunch. activities. decorations.