Photo via: lollyjane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Learn how to sew a bow tie that really ties! A free simple free sewing tutorial on polkadotchair.com
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- The Olivia wreath will make a beautiful addition to your front door. It has sage and cream hydrangeas attached to a grapevine wreath and tied with a burlap and burlap net bow. Monogram letter is pictured in cream… Choose the initial monogram you would like to make it personal. Finished wreath measures approximately 20 in diameter. Each flower, bow and letter is wired and glued to the wreath for optimum durability
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.