Photo via: leapoffaithcrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Got free samples? Put those free samples to good use in a guest basket for your guest bedroom or bathroom.
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- Im always on the hunt for new craft ideas. Check out some of these amazing craft ideas and craft projects that are on my crafting radar right now!
- Need to organize your entryway? Check out these functional and beautiful entryway organization ideas! Roundup from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Dont miss all the hidden storage and space-saving ideas in this dual purpose guest and craft space (in a barn)
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- DIY Laundry room table for under $100! You will love this makeover! A fabulous idea to add decor and organization in such a small space!
- A great gift idea – turn your friend into a plush doll. Super simple to do and less expensive than an American Girl doll 😉 Check out Budsies.com/selfies
- 20+ adorable, useful and free DIY sewing projects for every room in your home. They include free sewing patterns and nearly all are beginner-friendly tutorials. They make super handy DIY gifts for friends, for housewarming parties, and for your own home decoration. Check them out!