Photo via: whitelacecottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- With fall coming I am definitely going to have to try one of these!
- How to Make a Pallet Wall (in One Weekend)
- Hydroponics for kids is a great way to involve them in how their food grows. This simple two liter bottle hydroponic experiment can be done in a weekend.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- This DIY paper cone makes a great snack holder. It is made with just one supply and a few seconds of time!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- EASY Inexpensive Do it Yourself Ways to Organize and Decorate your Bathroom and Vanity -The BEST DIY Space Saving Projects and Organizing Ideas on a DIY Budget – Dreaming in DIY
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in the Kitchen Quickly – Dreaming in DIY
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- How to dry herbs. If your harvest of fresh herbs is overflowing try this easy method of saving some of that summer goodness for the dark months of winter.