Photo via: thepinterestedparent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Im very excited to share a practical and beautiful solution for showcasing all that artwork your kids create! Like so many five-year-olds, my daughter Adelaide is a prolific artist. We ran out of …
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- I wish I had seen this when my kids were little. We would have loved to make fingerprint Christmas lights photo frames and then put that years Santa photo in the frame.
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …