Photo via: theothersideofneutral.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Before and After view of a stenciled fireplace hearth using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- A stenciled kitchen island in black and white using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/tile-stencils-cement-tile-stencil-designs-floor-tiles.html
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- A gray and white DIY stenciled accent wall in a foyer using the Herringbone Stitch Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. A subtle wallpaper look. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/herringbone-stitch-allover-pattern-wall-stencil.html Project via @ceciliamoyer
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Chalk painted and stenciled tile fireplace – Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil custom throw pillows using the Otomi Roosters Accent Pillow Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/otomi-roosters-stenciling-paint-a-pillow-kit.html
- A tie dye tapestry with a Radiance Mandala Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/mandala-stencils.html Project via @erikaendo_
- Transform a plain outdoor rug into this fun Donut Rug—just in time for spring! Using multi-colored paints, it’s surprisingly simple to update your front door or entryway. Plus, you can customize this decoration to match your decor.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Learn how to make a quick and easy color-dipped painted cutting board. The perfect hostess gift!