Photo via: rhythmsofplay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Science and math activities are among kids favorite games to play. Get more mileage out of playtime by combining it with educational activities that teach science, math, engineering and technology. Its all here – physics concepts for kids like gravity,
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!