Photo via: sustainmycrafthabit.squarespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY throw pillow upcycled from outgrown baby clothing. This beautiful and bright home decor idea would make a lovely keepsake or gift. Click through for the full tutorial and pattern.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- This is the best tutorial you will find for making a baby rag quilt. Even a beginner can make a beautiful rag quilt with these step by step instructions.
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- Cool DIY Crafts Made With Glitter – Sparkly, Creative Projects and Ideas for the Bedroom, Clothes, Shoes, Gifts, Wedding and Home Decor | DIY Glitter iPhone Case | http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-made-with-glitter/
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- DIY Stenciled God Bless America Drop Cloth pillow cover. How to make a drop cloth pillow cover with stenciled American flag.
- Carve your own stamp from a drawing or print out to create a beautiful envelope address or return label. Link to book with tutorial for making your own diy stamps! bird ink packaging
- Pick up the free pattern for this coastal-inspired Sand Dollar Crochet Throw Pillow. A beautiful design for a unique home decor accessory idea.