Photo via: rusticdecorhq.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build your own beautiful Reclaimed wood coffee table with free plans and picture tutorial from MyLove2Create!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- How-to DIY: Making a dog crate into an end table with an old particle board piece and fabric. Pretty cool.
- Turn a hardcover coffee table book into a unique wall photo frame as part of a gallery wall or bookshelf decor. Insert photo within book as diy home decor.
- Build your own Rustic Box or Crate, links to aged finish. Great for table center piece, photo props or planters. The uses are limitless! A fun pallet project.
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- Diy palette lift coffee table
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- How To- Build an Outdoor Bench that Converts into a Coffee Table
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Gather local pine needles and turn them into beautiful baskets with these easy instructions.
- This is a pine shot glass hanging display. It holds 12 of your favorite shot glasses. It measures 10 1/2 inches high by 9 1/4 inches wide. It is made