Photo via: madincrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 14 insanely awesome and fun backyard games to DIY now! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- DIY Backyard Ideas for Summer – Yard Projects – Amazing Ideas for the Yard This Summer. Outdoor Decor, Furniture, Games and more
- Want to entertain your cat but dont want to spend lots on cat toys? Find out how easy it is to make DIY cat toys. My kids were even able to make them. WelcomeHomeKitty AD
- I may have to try this. I dont know where I would use it, but its very pretty and fun.
- crockpot soap…I dont know if Ill actually do it, but its nice to keep these things handy.
- Summer Water Games just got more exciting! Sponge Soaker Balls are the perfect kids summer DIY. Super simple and guaranteed a great time. via @My Home Based Life
- Balloon Boppers | DIY Craft | Games for Kids | Activities for Kids | Great for indoor or outdoor play | Click the photo for the instructions.
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- Rock painting inspiration for kids of all ages. Story stones, counting math games, garden markers and funny faces on rocks – perfect for random acts of kindness, my city rocks project.
- Science and math activities are among kids favorite games to play. Get more mileage out of playtime by combining it with educational activities that teach science, math, engineering and technology. Its all here – physics concepts for kids like gravity,
- DIY Wooden Pallet House! What?! This is crazy cool! I would build this in my backyard for my kids lol
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.