Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Dress up and Personalize your cell phone with a HERRINGBONE washi pattern – tutorial via Chronicle Books
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- This is a science project good enough to eat!
- Learn how to make both a basic homopolar motor and a tiny dancing motor! Great science fair project for older kids!
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- Sound Science for Kids: Make a Craft Stick Harmonica. Fun STEM project!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- The donkey- an amazing animal with the sign of a King on its back!
- HOW TO HANG PATIO STRING LIGHTS! Commercial grade string lights are ideal for permanent installation in your yard, and can withstand the elements year round.