Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading