Photo via: cosmopolitan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- floor made of $130 US pennies … three $50 bags of pennies from bank sorted in light/dark and glued in diamond pattern, 10 bottles of Elmers glue, unsanded grout btw coins, then epoxy topcoat, could do tabletop or tray
- Как сделать дачу уютнее внутри и снаружи: идеи для дома и сада (50 фото) | Дачный дом | DecorWind.ru
- DIY Backyard Ideas for Summer – Yard Projects – Amazing Ideas for the Yard This Summer. Outdoor Decor, Furniture, Games and more
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- We have 10 backyard home decoration ideas that will truly improve the look of your backyard.
- 5 Adorable Pom Pom Crafts For Your Kids To Do With Leftover Bits Of Yarn: There are plenty Pom Pom craft ideas for kids and here is a list of the top 10 crafts that you and your kids will absolutely love
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- These bird feeders are fun to make and will certainly help attract birds to your yard!
- LOTS MORE DIY GOODNESS – 50 to be exact!!! From one of my fav DIY bloggers…. Pneumatic Addict Furniture: 50 DIY Industrial Decor Ideas
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Yummy packed lunch ideas for when you’re stumped on what to send your kiddo to school with. Packed in @easylunchboxes, these lunch combinations have fruits, veggies, and protein to give your little ones the nutrition and energy to tackle the day without sacrificing taste.