Photo via: howtothisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wooden pallet serving tray 2
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Hand Drawn Arrows: Today’s freebie is a set of 12 hand drawn arrows with lots of charm and character! These are available for personal and commercial use! To Download click the following: 1 2 3 4 5 6 …Read More »
- Five Minute Farmhouse Footed tray: With the right garage sale scores and thrift store finds you can whip up your own country living, farm fresh décor on any budget! www.huntandhost.net
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- If you are interested in sewing for profit and selling your items, here are some things to consider and a round up of projects that could be good sellers.
- Its a Fat Quarter Frenzy! Craftsy is offering quilting fabric — including beautiful fat quarters — on sale for a limited time. Stock up on the best brands, including Moda, RJR fabrics and more! Plus, enjoy fabric shipped straight to your door. Get started on Craftsy today!
- 11 best terrarium plants: 1. peperomia caperata ‘variegata’ 2. cryptanthus bivittatus 3. arachnoides simplicior ‘variegata’ 4. pilea involucrata ‘moon valley’ 5. selaginella kraussiana ‘aurea’ 6. tillandsia stricta 7. acorus gramineus ‘minimus aureus’ 8. ophiopogon planiscapus ‘nigrescens’ 9. asplenium bulbiferum 10. saxifraga stolonifera 11. fittonia verschaffeltii var. argyroneura
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!