Photo via: misanthropycreation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Dont miss all the hidden storage and space-saving ideas in this dual purpose guest and craft space (in a barn)
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- Floor space getting a little cramped? You’ll love these 25 fabulous shelving ideas!
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Space in Your Dorm Room | Her Campus | http://www.hercampus.com/diy/decorating/10-easy-ways-save-space-your-dorm-room
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- A few months ago we went to a fair while we were on vacation. My daughter became fascinated by the squirting race game that they had. She referred to it as “the contest”. We all played …
- Im very excited to share a practical and beautiful solution for showcasing all that artwork your kids create! Like so many five-year-olds, my daughter Adelaide is a prolific artist. We ran out of …
- Great idea for a fun kids fairy garden. My kids would love this!