Photo via: brandongaille.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- DIY: Special Wood Burned Birthday Plate that Little Ones will Love! diy birthday gift for kids, kids diy gift, first birthday gift, wood burning projects, wood burning ideas, easy wood burning projects
- The Lorax Cupcake Liner Kids Craft to go with the classic Dr. Seuss book. Great craft for Dr. Seuss birthday.
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Card messages for when you cant think of what to say
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks
- Popsicle Stick Messages – Fathers Day is almost here. Honestly, its going to be here before you can even say,Worlds Greatest Dad. See? Today is magically Fathers Day and youre standing there empty-handed. Lucky for you (and Pops), Im here to share with you ten last minute DIY Fathers Day gifts for dad so you dont have to stand there looking like a dweeb who didnt get it together in time for Daddios big day.
- Size Information: Finished bag measures approximately 12.25” x 12.25”/ 31 x 31 cm
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request