Photo via: divinelifestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- 50 Inspiring Upcycled Furniture Housewares Projects @ DIY Home Ideas
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.
- Lots of DIY spray paint ideas!! For home decor, furniture, updating old things, and art projects! Listotic.com
- Upcycled Nightlight Vase Craft DIY Upcycle StraightUpTea Ad
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- industrial farmhouse laundry hangups you ll want , closet, crafts, fences, home decor, how to, laundry rooms, organizing, outdoor living, painting, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, shelving ideas, storage ideas, tools, wall decor
- DIY Jersey Knit Finger Woven Bracelet Tutorial using old upcycled tshirts. I would so throw some beads in randomly.
- Turn a Old Dresser into a Craft Station…these are the BEST Upcycled & Repurposed Ideas!